New York, August 24, 2018: Automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) works with various computer-controlled systems, performing the tasks like automatically placing and retrieving data from defined storage locations. AS/RS is usually used in applications where high volume of data is moved in and out of storage.
The global automated storage and retrieval system market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.98 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.37% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on automated storage and retrieval system market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Daifuku Co. Ltd. (Japan), SSI Schaefer Group (Germany), Murata Machinery (Japan), Knapp AG (Austria), TGW Logistics Group GmbH (Austria), Kardex Group (Switzerland), Swisslog Holding AG (Switzerland), Mecalux SA (Spain), Vanderlande Industries (Netherlands), System Logistics Corporation (Italy), Bastian Solution (US), Beumer Group (Germany), Dematic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of global automated storage and retrieval system are as follows:
- Users prefer for optimum storage utilization because of space constraints
- No value is added in AS/RS process only storage and transport
- Maintains the audits of the accuracy of the inventory of contents
- Reduces the labor costs, workforce requirements, and increases safety
The restraining factors of global automated storage and retrieval system are as follows:
- High investment cost
- Uses high rise and high-density storage concepts
The global automated storage and retrieval system market has been segmented as below:
The global automated storage and retrieval system market is segmented on the Basis of Product Type, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis.By Product Type this market is segmented on the basis of Unit Load, Mini Load, Vertical Lift Module (VLM), Carousel, Mid Load and Autostore.
By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Automotive sector, Chemicals sector, Aviation sector, Semiconductor & Electronics sector, E-Commerce sector, Food & Beverages sector, Healthcare sector, Metals & Heavy Machinery sector and Others.By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for automated storage and retrieval system and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global automated storage and retrieval system market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/automated-storage-and-retrieval-system-market
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Market, By Type
7 Market, By Function
8 Market, By Industry
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
11.2 Daifuku Co., Ltd
11.3 SSI Schaefer Group
11.4 Murata Machinery, Ltd.
11.5 Knapp AG
11.6 TGW Logistics Group GmbH
11.7 Kardex Group
11.8 Swisslog Holding AG
11.9 Mecalux S.A.
11.10 Vanderlande Industries BV
11.11 System Logistics Corporation
11.12 Bastian Solutions, Inc.
11.13 Beumer Group
11.14 Dematic GmbH & Co. Kg
11.15 Key Innovators
11.15.1 Flexe, Inc.
11.15.3 Automation Logistics Corporation
11.15.4 Kubo Systems
11.15.5 Green Automated Solutions
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States