New York, May 03, 2018: The growing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the accuracy of speech and voice recognition and also the inflated demand for multifactor authentication are driving the market growth. However, oligopoly within the development of speech and voice recognition technology using neural networks could be a restraint for this market.
The global Artificial Voice Box Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 17.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 19% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Artificial Voice Box Market are as follows:
- Increased demand for speech-based biometric systems for multifactor authentication
- Growing demand for voice authentication in mobile banking applications
- Growing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the accuracy of speech and voice recognition
- Growth in voice control-based smart assistive devices in consumer and enterprise vertical
The restraining factors of Global Artificial Voice Box Market are as follows:
- Lack of accuracy in speech and voice recognition systems in noisy and harsh working environments
- Oligopoly in the development of speech and voice recognition technology using neural networks restricting its usage for cloud-based services
The opportunities factors of Global Artificial Voice Box Market are as follows:
- Development of speech and voice recognition software for micro-linguistics and local languages
- Application of speech and voice recognition in service robotics
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-voice-box-market
The Global Artificial Voice Box Market is segmented on the lines of its delivery methods, technology, verticals and regional. Based on delivery methods type segmentation it covers (Artificial Intelligence based and Non Artificial Intelligence based); based on technology range it covers (Speech recognition and voice recognition); based on verticals it Covers (Automotive, Enterprise, Consumer, Banking, Government, Healthcare, Education and Other). The Global Artificial Voice Box Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global market for Artificial Voice Box and related technologies.
2) Analyses of Global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Artificial Voice Box Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Artificial Voice Box Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Artificial Voice Box Market has been segmented as below:
By Delivery Methods
- Artificial Intelligence based
- Non Artificial Intelligence based
By Technology Type
- Speech recognition
- Voice recognition
By Verticals Type
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-voice-box-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
5 European Healthcare Market Analysis, By Region.
5.1 North America.
5.4 Rest of the World.
6 Competitive Overview.
7 Company Profiles
7.1 Philips Healthcare
7.2 Fresenious SE & Co KGaA
7.3 GE Healthcare
7.4 B. Braun
7.5 Baxter International
7.7 Air Liquide
7.8 Bupa Home Healthcare, Ltd
7.9 Healthcare at Home
7.10 Linde Group
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States