Florida, February 07, 2018: The growing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the accuracy of speech and voice recognition and also the inflated demand for multifactor authentication are driving the market growth. However, oligopoly within the development of speech and voice recognition technology using neural networks could be a restraint for this market.
The Global Artificial Voice Box Market is segmented on the lines of its delivery methods, technology, verticals and regional. Based on delivery methods type segmentation it covers (Artificial Intelligence based and Non Artificial Intelligence based); based on technology range it covers (Speech recognition and voice recognition); based on verticals it Covers (Automotive, Enterprise, Consumer, Banking, Government, Healthcare, Education and Other). The Global Artificial Voice Box Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The global Artificial Voice Box Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 17.5 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 19% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-voice-box-market
The major driving factors of Global Artificial Voice Box Market are as follows:
- Increased demand for speech-based biometric systems for multifactor authentication
- Growing demand for voice authentication in mobile banking applications
- Growing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the accuracy of speech and voice recognition
- Growth in voice control-based smart assistive devices in consumer and enterprise vertical
The restraining factors of Global Artificial Voice Box Market are as follows:
- Lack of accuracy in speech and voice recognition systems in noisy and harsh working environments
- Oligopoly in the development of speech and voice recognition technology using neural networks restricting its usage for cloud-based services
The opportunities factors of Global Artificial Voice Box Market are as follows:
- Development of speech and voice recognition software for micro-linguistics and local languages
- Application of speech and voice recognition in service robotics
The challenges factors of Global Artificial Voice Box Market are as follows:
- The possibility of increased errors with change in quality of voice samples due to fluctuations in the physical or physiological state
- Lack of standardized platform for the development of customized speech and voice recognition software products
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global market for Artificial Voice Box and related technologies.
2) Analyses of Global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Artificial Voice Box Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the Global market. Key players profiled in the report NUANCE COMMUNICATIONS, INC, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ALPHABET INC, SENSORY INC, CANTAB RESEARCH LIMITED, READSPEAKER HOLDING B.V, PARETEUM CORPORATION, IFLYTEK CO., LTD, VOICEVAULT INC, VOICEBOX TECHNOLOGIES CORP, LUMENVOX, LLC, ACAPELA GROUP SA, VOCALZOOM LTD, BIOTRUST ID B.V and UNIPHORE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-voice-box-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
4.1 Home Care Testing, Monitoring and Screening
4.1.1 HIV Kits
4.1.2 BP Monitors
4.1.3 Blood Glucose meters
4.1.4 ECG/EKG Devices
4.1.5 EEG Devices
4.1.6 Apnea and Sleep Monitors
4.1.7 Holter Monitors
4.1.8 Event Monitors
4.1.9 Drug & Alcohol Test Kits
4.1.10 Coagulation Monitors
4.1.11 Cholesterol Monitoring Devices
4.1.12 Colon Cancer Test Kit
4.1.13 Home Hemoglobin A1c Test Kits
4.1.14 Fetal Heart Rate Monitors
4.1.15 Pregnancy BP Monitors
4.1.16 Ovulation and Pregnancy Test
5 European Healthcare Market Analysis, By Region.
6 Competitive Overview.
7 Company Profiles
7.1 Philips Healthcare
7.2 Fresenious SE & Co KGaA
7.3 GE Healthcare
7.4 B. Braun
7.5 Baxter International
7.7 Air Liquide
7.8 Bupa Home Healthcare, Ltd
7.9 Healthcare at Home
7.10 Linde Group
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States