New York, May 23, 2018: The Artificial Intelligence in Security Market is segmented on the lines of its application, technology, service type and regional. Basis of application is segmented into Anomaly Detection, Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Distributed Denial of Services, Data Loss Prevention, Web Filtering. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition, Image Processing. Based on service type it covers Network Security, Data Security, Identity & Access Security, Cloud Security, Others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Artificial Intelligence in Security Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Artificial Intelligence in Security Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 35 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 31% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-in-security-market
The major driving factors of Artificial Intelligence in Security Market are as follows:
- Growing Adoption of IoT and Increasing variety of Connected Devices
- Rising variety of Mobile Malware Attacks
- Strict Directives for information Privacy
- Wi-Fi Networks progressively prone to Security Threats
- Perpetually Increasing Cyber terrorism
The major restraining factors of Artificial Intelligence in Security Market are as follows:
- Inability of AI to prevent Zero-Day and Advanced Threats
- Quickly Increasing corporate executive Cyber Threats
The Artificial Intelligence in Security Market has been segmented as below:
- Intrusion Detection
- Web Filtering
- Anomaly Detection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Distributed Denial of Services
- Speech Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Image Processing
- Natural Language Processing
By Service Type:
- Cloud Security
- Data Security
- Network Security
- Identity & Access Security
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Artificial Intelligence in Security Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Artificial Intelligence in Security Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include BAE Systems Plc, RSA Security LLC, IBM Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., FireEye, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Cisco Systems Inc., and Juniper Networks, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-in-security-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Artificial Intelligence in Security Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Artificial Intelligence in Security Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Application
5.1 Anomaly Detection
5.3 Intrusion Detection
5.4 Distributed Denial of Services
5.5 Data Loss Prevention
5.6 Web Filtering
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Technology
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Service Type
- Artificial Intelligence in Security Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 BAE Systems, Plc.
10.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
10.3 IBM Corporation
10.4 FireEye, Inc.
10.5 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
10.6 Symantec Corporation
10.7 RSA Security LLC
10.8 Fortinet, Inc.
10.9 Juniper Network, Inc.
10.10 Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States