New York, May 07, 2018: Artificial Intelligence is nothing but a machine that mimics human psychological feature therefore on deliver the goods the productive results.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Intel, NVIDIA, IBM, Micron, Samsung, Xilinx, Amazon, Microsoft, Airbus, Boeing, General Electric, Thales, Lockheed Martin, and Garmin. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2223 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 47% in the given forecast period.
The major restraining factors of Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market are as follows:
- Limited range of specialists in AI
Browse the full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-in-aviation-market
The Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market has been segmented as below:
By Offering Type:
By Technology Type:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Context Awareness Computing
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
By Application Type:
- Flight Operations
- Smart Maintenance
- Virtual Assistants
- Dynamic Pricing
The Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market is segmented on the lines of its offering, technology, end-user and regional. Based on offering it covers hardware and software. Based on technology it covers Natural Language Processing (NLP), Context Awareness Computing, Machine Learning and Computer Vision. Based on applications it Flight Operations, Smart Maintenance, Training, Virtual Assistants, Surveillance, Dynamic Pricing and Manufacturing. The Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/artificial-intelligence-in-aviation-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market Analysis, By Offering
- Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market Analysis, By Technology
- Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market Analysis, By Application
- Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market Analysis, By Regiona
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.8 IRIS Automation
10.10 Lockheed Martin
10.14 Northrop Grumman
10.16 Pilot AI Labs
10.17 Samsung Electronics
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay