New York, May 07, 2018: The Global Application Security Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7.4 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 24% in the given forecast period.
The Global Application Security Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Application Security is the usage of software program, hardware, and procedural strategies to protect programs from outside threats. As soon as an afterthought in software program layout, safety is becoming an increasingly more important challenge. All through development as packages turn out to be greater regularly available over networks and are, as an end result, susceptible toa extensive style of threats. Security features built into programs and a legitimate utility protection recurring reduce the likelihood that unauthorized code may be capable of control programs to get entry to, thieve, modify, or delete sensitive information.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/application-security-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for application security and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Application Security Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Application Security Market are as follows:
- Increase in security breach target to business appliances
- Growth of mobile and web based applications
- Strong regulation and compliance necessities
The restraining factors of Global Application Security Market are as follows:
- High rate of innovation and budget constraint
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, WhiteHat Security, Veracode, Qualys, Checkmarx, Rapid7, and Trustwave, among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/application-security-market
The Global Application Security Market has been segmented as below:
By Verticals Analysis
- Government and defense
- IT & telecom
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
By Testing Type Analysis
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST)
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Application Security Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Application Security Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States