New York, May 23, 2018: The Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Inc. (U.S.), Merck & Co., Zoetis, Inc. (U.S.), Bayer AG (Germany), Eli Lilli and Company (U.S.), Virbac (France), Sanofi (France), BoehringerIngelheim GmbH (Germany), Vetoquinol S.A. (France), CevaSanteAnimale (France), and Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC (U.K.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.73 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 4.6% in the given forecast period.
The Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market is segmented on the lines of its product, mode of delivery, animal type and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers tetracyclines, penicillins, macrolides, amino glycosides, sulfonamides, fluoroquinolones, lincosamides, cephalosporins, other antimicrobials and antibiotics. Based on mode of delivery segmentation it covers premixes, oral powders, oral solutions, injections, other modes of delivery. Based on animal type segmentation it covers food-producing animals, cattle, pigs, poultry, sheep and goats, other food-producing animals, companion animals, dogs, cats, horses, other companion animals.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market .
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market are as follows:
- Animal based food products demands are in raise
- Growing interest for pet protection and animal wellbeing expenditure
- Increasing occurrences of zoonotic infections
The restraining factors of Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market are as follows:
- Lack of innovative of new antibiotic
- Growing imperviousness to antimicrobials and anti-microbials
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
7 Animal Antimicrobials and Antibiotics Market, By Product
8 Animal Antimicrobials and Antibiotics Market, By Mode of Delivery
9 Animal Antimicrobials and Antibiotics Market, By Type of Animal
9.2 Food-Producing Animals
9.2.4 Sheep and Goats
9.2.5 Other Food-Producing Animals
9.3 Companion Animals
9.3.4 Other Companion Animals
10 Animal Antimicrobials and Antibiotics Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Zoetis, Inc.
12.3 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
12.4 Eli Lilly and Company
12.5 Merck & Co., Inc.
12.6 Bayer AG
12.8 Ceva Sante Animale
12.10 Vetoquinol S.A.
12.11 Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States