New York, May 22, 2018: The Aircraft Battery Market is segmented on the lines of its offering, application, aircraft type, end user, aircraft technology, power density and regional. Based on offering is segmented into product and service. Based on application is segmented into Propulsion, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), Emergency and Others. Based on aircraft type is segmented into civil aviation, military aviation and UAV. Based on end user type is segmented into OEM and aftermarket. Based on aircraft technology type is segmented into Traditional Aircraft, More Electric Aircraft, Hybrid Aircraft and Electric Aircraft. Based on power density type is segmented into Less Than 300 Wh/Kg and More Than 300 Wh/Kg.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Aircraft Battery Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Aircraft Battery Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 800 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 7.2% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/aircraft-battery-market
The major driving factors of Aircraft Battery Market are as follows:
- Increasing Adoption of More Electric Aircraft Technology in Commercial Aircraft
- Increase in the Number of Aircraft Deliveries
- Increasing Adoption of UAVs in Commercial and Civil Applications
The major opportunities factor of Aircraft Battery Market are as follows:
- Need for Advanced Battery Solutions for Non-Traditional Aircraft
- Adoption of Fuel Cells to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Need for Better Battery Management Systems
The major challenges factor of Aircraft Battery Market are as follows:
- Operational Challenges Associated with Lithium-Based Aircraft Battery
The Aircraft Battery Market has been segmented as below:
- Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
By Aircraft Type:
- Civil Aviation
- Military Aviation
By End Use:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
By Aircraft Technology:
- Traditional Aircraft
- More Electric Aircraft
- Hybrid Aircraft
- Electric Aircraft
By Power Density:
- Less Than 300 Wh/Kg
- More Than 300 Wh/Kg
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Aircraft Battery Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Aircraft Battery Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Cella Energy, Concorde Battery Corporation, Enersys, Eaglepicher, GS Yuasa, Kokam, Marvel Aero International, Marathonnorco Aerospace, Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics, Saft, Sichuan Changhong Battery and Teledyne Battery Products. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/aircraft-battery-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Aircraft Battery Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Offering
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Application
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Aircraft Technology
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Aircraft Type
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By End User
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Power Density
- Aircraft Battery Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
13.1 Cella Energy
13.2 Concorde Battery Corporation
13.5 GS Yuasa
13.7 Marvel Aero International
13.8 Marathonnorco Aerospace
13.9 Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
13.11 Sichuan Changhong Battery
13.12 Teledyne Battery Products
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States