New York, September 24, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Air Transport MRO Market By Application (Engine, Component, Line, Airframe); By Aircraft Type (Wide Body aircraft, Regional Jet, Narrow Body aircraft, Turboprop) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024.”
The Air Transport MRO Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 95 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 4.5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Air Transport MRO Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include AAR Corporation, Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance, Delta Techops, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (HAECO) Ltd, Lufthansa Technik AG, Turkish Technic Inc, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd, Guangzhou Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Company Limited, Sabena Technics, Aeroman and Airbus SAS. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
MRO has become one among the most important expenditure by the airline company as international aviation authorities across the world has created MRO necessary. one among the most important driving factors within the air transport MRO market is increasing focus on cost reduction through correct maintenance. However, OEMs are that specialize in aftermarket services.
Browser Full Report:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/air-transport-mro-market
The Air Transport MRO Market has been segmented as below:
By Aircraft Type:
- Wide Body aircraft
- Regional Jet
- Narrow Body aircraft
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Air Transport MRO Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Air Transport MRO Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Air Transport MRO Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Air Transport MRO Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/air-transport-mro-market
Table of Contents:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Air Transport MRO Market Analysis, By Application
- Air Transport MRO Market Analysis, By Aircraft Type
- Air Transport MRO Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
9. Company Profiles
9.1 AAR Corporation
9.2 Turkish Technic Inc.
9.3 Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd
9.5 Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance
9.6 Delta TechOps
9.7 Guangzhou Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Company Limited
9.8 Sabena Technics
9.9 Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (HAECO) Ltd
9.10 Lufthansa Technik AG
9.11 Airbus SAS
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States