New York, September 24, 2018: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Air Suspension System Market By Technology (Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System, Non-Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System); By Component (Air Springs, Shock Absorbers, Air Reservoir, Air Compressor, Electric Control Unit, Height Sensors); By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs, Trucks, Buses) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024.”
The Air Suspension System Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6.20 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.5% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Air Suspension System Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Continental AG, Thyssenkrupp AG, Wabco Holdings Inc, Hendrickson International Corporation, Dunlop Systems and Components, Hitachi Ltd, Mando Corporation, BWI Group, Accuair Suspension and Firestone Industrial Products. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Air suspension systems are a sort of suspension system that support the vehicle on the axles with the inclusion of air springs (air bags) as another for steel springs or standard leaf springs. Air suspension systems will increase the flexibility to move loads by levelling the suspension. In addition, they conjointly cut back noise and vibration.
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/air-suspension-system-market
The Air Suspension System Market has been segmented as below:
- Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System
- Non-Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System
- Air Springs
- Shock Absorbers
- Air Reservoir
- Air Compressor
- Electric Control Unit
- Height Sensors
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
The major driving factors of Air Suspension System Market are as follows:
- Increasing Demand for Luxury & Comfort
The major restraining factors of Air Suspension System Market are as follows:
- High Development & Adoption Cost of Advanced Suspension Systems
The major opportunities of Air Suspension System Market are as follows:
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight Air Suspension Systems
- Advance Electronically Controlled Air Suspension
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Air Suspension System Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Air Suspension System Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/air-suspension-system-market
Table of Contents:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Air Suspension System Market Analysis, By Technology
- Air Suspension System Market Analysis, By Component
- Air Suspension System Market Analysis, By Vehicle Type
8. Air Suspension System Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Continental AG
10.2 Thyssenkrupp AG
10.3 Wabco Holdings Inc.
10.4 Hendrickson International Corporation
10.5 Dunlop Systems and Components
10.6 Hitachi Ltd.
10.7 Mando Corporation
10.8 BWI Group
10.9 Accuair Suspension
10.10 Firestone Industrial Products
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States