New York, May 08, 2018: The Air Quality Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5.64 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 8.5% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Teledyne Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), General Electric Company (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), HORIBA, Ltd. (Japan), MERCK KGaA (Germany), TSI, Inc. (U.S.), Servomex Group Ltd. (U.K.), and Testo AG (Germany) are some of the key players operating in the global AQM market. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Air Quality Monitoring Market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user, sampling method, pollutant and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers indoor monitors, outdoor monitors. Based on end user segmentation it covers government agencies & academic institutes, commercial & residential users, petrochemical industry, generation plants, pharmaceutical industry, other end users. Based on sampling method segmentation it covers continuous monitoring, manual monitoring, passive monitoring, intermittent monitoring. Based on pollutant segmentation it covers chemical pollutants, physical pollutants, biological pollutants.
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/air-quality-monitoring-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Air Quality Monitoring Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Air Quality Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Air Quality Monitoring Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Air Quality Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Helpful government regulations for effective air pollution monitoring and control
- Current government initiatives towards the development of environment-friendly industries
- Technological advancements in the field of air pollution monitoring
- Rising public–private funding for effective air pollution monitoring
- Increasing global levels of air pollution
- Growing public awareness related to healthcare and environmental implications of air pollution
The restraining factors of Air Quality Monitoring Market are as follows:
- High product costs associated with AQM solutions
- Slow Implementation of Air Pollution Control Reforms globally
- Practicallimitations associated with AQM products
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/air-quality-monitoring-market
Air quality is somewhat that is essential to everybody, including people, entrepreneurs, and labors. It refers to the condition of the air that surroundings us, both indoors and outdoors. It is important for enjoying healthy life and comfort, low quality air threatens humans, vegetation, wildlife, water, and soil. The aim of this air quality monitoring is to shield humans and the environment from hazardous air pollution. Air can be monitored in some ways. The attendance of contaminants in the air, for instance carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen sulphide, ozone, and particulate matter can be measured either through actual or cautious monitoring. In present time or continuous monitoring air is continually measured and the information is automatically transmitted to a central database. In case of discreet or non-persistent monitoring, contaminants gather on a filter over a specified period of time. A specialist then gathers that filter and sends it to a certified laboratory for measurement and analysis purpose.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Air Quality Monitoring Market, By Product
7.2 Indoor Monitors
7.2.1 Fixed Indoor Monitors
7.2.2 Portable Indoor Monitors
7.3 Outdoor Monitors
7.3.1 Portable Outdoor Monitors
7.3.2 Fixed Outdoor Monitors
7.3.3 Dust and Particulate Monitors
7.3.4 AQM Stations
8 Air Quality Monitoring Market, By Sampling Method
9 Air Quality Monitoring Market, By Pollutant Type
10 Air Quality Monitoring Market, By End User
11 Air Quality Monitoring Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.1.1 Geographic Benchmarking
13.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.3 Teledyne Technologies Inc.
13.4 Siemens AG
13.5 Emerson Electric Co
13.6 General Electric Company
13.7 3M Company
13.8 Horiba, Ltd.
13.9 Merck KGAA
13.10 Servomex Group Ltd (A Part of Spectris PLC)
13.11 TSI, Inc.
13.12 Testo AG
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States