Florida, January 22, 2018: Global Aesthetic Devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Aesthetic Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Allergan PLC, Solta Medical Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, MerzPharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Alma Lasers Ltd., GC Aesthetics plc, Sientra Inc., Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc., Danaher Corporation, InstitutStraumann AG, 3M Company, and Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and DentsplySirona Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Aesthetic Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US $17.992 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.0% in the given forecast period.
You can find full report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/aesthetic-devices-market
The major driving factors of Global Aesthetic Devices Market are as follows:
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive reconstruction surgeries
- Growth opportunities in emerging economies
- Increase in medical tourism
- Congenital face and tooth deformities
- Aging population is growing
- Awareness about aesthetics appearance
The restraining factors of Global Aesthetic Devices Market are as follows:
- High cost of treatment and low reimbursements
- Risk of malfunctions related to implants
- Due to highly competitive market condition sustainability of companies is important
- Recall of products
- Aesthetic procedures are having stringent safety regulations
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Aesthetic Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Aesthetic Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/aesthetic-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Medical Aesthetics Market, By Product
8 Medical Aesthetics Market, By End User
8.2 Clinics and Medical Spas
8.3 Beauty Centers
9 Global Medical Aesthetics Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.2.1 Facial Aesthetics Market
10.2.2 Energy-Based Devices Market
10.2.3 Breast Implants Market
10.3 Competitive Situation and Trends
10.3.1 Product Launches and Approvals
10.3.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.3.3 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
10.3.4 Geographical Expansion
10.3.5 Other Developments
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Allergan, PLC (A Division of Actavis PLC)
11.3 Solta Medical, Inc. (A Division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.)
11.4 Syneron Medical Ltd.
11.5 Photomedex, Inc.
11.6 Cynosure, Inc.
11.7 Lumenis Ltd.
11.8 Johnson & Johnson
11.9 Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc.
11.10 Merz Aesthetics, Inc. (A Division of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA)
11.11 Galderma S.A. (A Subsidiary of Nestlé S.A.)
11.12 Alma Lasers, Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States