New York, May 23, 2018: The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Allergan plc, BASF SE, Boehringer Ingelheim Group, Cambrex Corporation, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Lonza Group, Mylan, Inc., Sandoz (Novartis AG), Pfizer, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and WuXiApptec. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 219.60 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.3% in the given forecast period.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/active-pharmaceutical-ingredient-market
The Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market is segmented on the lines of its manufacturing process, API type, therapeutic area, drug type and regional. Based on manufacturing process segmentation it covers captive, contract. Based on API type segmentation it covers synthetic chemical API, biological API. Based on therapeutic area segmentation it covers cardiovascular disorders, metabolic disorders, neurological disorders, oncology, musculoskeletal disorders, NSAIDs, other therapeutics uses. Based on drug type segmentation it covers branded prescription drugs, generic prescription drugs, OTC prescription drugs.
The major driving factors of Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market are as follows:
- Growing in healthcare expenditure
- Advancements in the technology of API manufacturing
- Rapidly increase aging population
- Increasing Importance of Generics
- Increase in abbreviated new drug applications (ANDA)
- Growth in Incidence of Chronic Diseases
The restraining factors of Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market are as follows:
- Drug price control policies across different economies are unfavorable
- Strict regulatory requirements
- High production cost
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
You Can Buy Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/active-pharmaceutical-ingredient-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Type
7 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Type of Manufacturer
7.2 Captive Manufacturers
7.3 Merchant API Manufacturers
7.3.1 Merchant Manufacturers Market, By Type
220.127.116.11 Innovative Merchant API Manufacturers
18.104.22.168 Generic Merchant API Manufacturers
7.3.2 Merchant API Manufacturers Market, By Mode of Synthesis
22.214.171.124 Synthetic APIs
126.96.36.199 Biotech APIs
8 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Type of Synthesis
9 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Type of Drug
10 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Therapeutic Application
11 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Pfizer, Inc.
13.3 Novartis International AG
13.5 Boehringer Ingelheim
13.6 Bristol-Myers Squibb
13.7 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
13.8 ELI Lilly and Company
13.9 Glaxosmithkline PLC
13.10 Merck & Co., Inc.
13.11 Abbvie Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States