New York, May 09, 2018: The 1-Decene Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1273 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
The 1-Decene Market is segmented on the lines of itsderivative and regional. Basis of derivative type is segmented into Polyalphaolefins, OXO Alcohols and Others. The 1-Decene Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of 1-Decene Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/1-decene-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for 1-Decene Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for 1-Decene Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, ExxonMobil Corporation, Idemitsu Petrochemical Company, Ineos Group Limited, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Qatar Chemical Company, Royal Dutch Shell, SABIC and Sasol Limited. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The 1-Decene Market has been segmented as below:
- OXO Alcohols
- Plasticizer Alcohols
- Detergent Alcohols
- Synthetic Lubricants
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all 1-Decene Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of 1-Decene Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The major driving factors of 1-Decene Market are as follows:
- Increasing Demand for Paos-Based Synthetic Lubricants
The major restraining factors of 1-Decene Market are as follows:
- Growth of Group III Base Oils
- Volatile Raw Material Prices
Decene is an alkene with the formula C10H20. Decene contains a chain of ten carbon atoms with one double bond. There are many isomers of decene depending on the position and geometry of the double bond. 1-Decene is the only isomer of industrial importance. As an alpha olefin, it is used as a monomer in copolymers and is an intermediate in the production of epoxides, amines, Oxo alcohols, synthetic lubricants, synthetic fatty acids, and alkylated aromatics.
Buy Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/1-decene-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for Paos-Based Synthetic Lubricants
4.3.1 Growth of Group III Base Oils
4.3.2 Volatile Raw Material Prices
- Industry Trends
- Premium Insights
- 1-Decene Market Analysis, By Application
- 1-Decene Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
10.2 Exxonmobil Corporation
10.3 Idemitsu Petrochemical Company
10.4 Ineos Group Limited
10.5 PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim
10.6 Qatar Chemical Company
10.7 Royal Dutch Shell
10.9 Sasol Limited
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States